Friday 25 April 2014

Internet

Written from life...

Wasting time on the internet
I know I should be working, yet -
Here’s a picture of a kitten!
Instructions; how to knit a mitten
Someone has said something wrong
Arguing with them won’t take long
I really must check my Facebook
Oh, there’s a thing – must take a look
One quick game of Candy Crush –
Or maybe two, no need to rush
Someone sent me this – sooo funny!
Bank online, now check my money
Oh dear, now I’m running late
Really must start work – oh, wait!
First I’ll book tickets for the train
Check the weather – will it rain?
Oh, I forgot to check my email
Now look at this – that’s such a fail!
Really, really must start work
Wait a minute – see this jerk!
Oh, my goodness a whole day gone
All that time and no work done.



No comments:

Post a Comment